Share Your Story
Whether you are already engaged in a meaningful community service project through the arts or just about to begin one, share how you are making a difference in your community.
Are you are working on a public mural project to elevate local heroes and their untold stories, volunteering to fundraise for an afterschool arts education program, or managing a campaign to improve healthcare access? We want to hear your story, so we can highlight what artists, activists, arts organizations, and arts volunteers are doing across the country to make a difference in their communities.
Use this form to submit your story and upload photographs and video to be posted on the blog. If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com.
Tips in Sharing Your Story:
Because we want your story to inspire others to get involved in service projects involving the arts, we encourage you to address these questions in your story:
- What are the basics? Let us know who, what, where, when, how, and why your service project involving the arts came about?
- What was the identified need of the project?
- Why were the arts instrumental and unique in making a meaningful difference?
- What were the project outcomes and how did the community respond, if applicable?
- What was your personal experience like as a volunteer trying to make change happen through the arts?