Become Our Partner
Partner with Americans for the Arts to share stories of how the Arts have the power to change lives and communities.
Americans for the Arts invites all national, state, and local arts organizations to join us in collecting service stories of how artists, activists, arts organizations, and volunteers are making a difference through the arts in communities across the country. With these compelling service examples, we want to bring national attention to the role artists and arts organizations play in bringing communities together to make a difference.
As a Partner, we ask you to:
- Encourage your constituents to post stories of service on the serve.artsusa.org blog.
- Post a message or a campaign web sticker on your website to promote serve.artsusa.org.
- Upload stories, photographs, and video of volunteer service within your community or sector for us to post as a feature story and promote nationwide.
- Fill out the Partner sign-up form below. There is no fee.
What you'll receive as a Partner:
- National visibility as a partner of the United We Serve: ARTS campaign to inspire and celebrate community service and engagement through the arts.
- Alphabetical listing of your organization's name with a hyperlink to your organization's website on the Partners page of the serve.artsusa.org site.
- Contributing your voice to the national dialogue for new domestic policies that feature the arts at the core of social innovation and service initiatives.
To join us in our efforts, submit the form below. Or for more information, e-mail us at serve.artsusa.org.